All information on this website, including pdf documents, can be searched.
Doing a search is easy. Simply type one or more search terms (the words or phrase that best describe the information you want to find) into the search box and press the [Enter] key or click the Google Search button
- Ensure the option button is set to www.stminver-lowlands.org.uk.
- Type one or more search terms (the words or phrase that best describe the information you want to find) into the search box and then press the [Enter] key or click the Google Search button.
- Google searches are NOT case sensitive. All letters, regardless of how you type them, will be understood as lower case.
- By default, Google only returns pages that include all of your search terms. There is no need to include "and" between terms. Keep in mind that the order in which the terms are typed will affect the search results.
- Sometimes you'll only want results that include an exact phrase. In this case, simply put quotation marks around your search terms.
Finding Information from the Results
- When the results are listed from the search, click on a link to view the appropriate web page or pdf document.
- To find information in the web page or pdf document, on the Edit menu, click Find.
Alternatively, with the Ctrl key depressed, press the [F] key (Ctrl+F).
- Enter the search term and press the [Enter] key.